- To promote the regions planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operation of safe and efficient highways.
- To foster a general understanding of the value of highways, and seek support for their fiscal viability.
- To stimulate and publicize technology advances in the highway field.
- To promote the planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operation of safe and efficient highways.
- To encourage communication among all segments of the highway industry.
Reasons to Join ASHE:
- Team opportunities
- Up to date information on Industry Projects
- Informative Technical Sessions
- Monthly Meetings and Social Gatherings
- Annual Outings and Events
Who Should Join:
- Transportation Industry Leaders
- Subcontractors, Suppliers, Architects, Engineers, Designers, and Contractors
- DOT, Transit, Turnpike, City, County, and Federal Employees
- Vendors; Niche Specialty Consultants
- Anyone interested in the transportation industry and its progress
To join contact:
ASHE NCNJ Membership Chair
PO Box 1094
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
732-750-5300 Ext. 8214
ASHE NC-NJ Bylaws (PDF – 2.80 MB)